My favorite Lender sends this amazing snippet at the end of all his emails and I found it completely wonderful and wanted to share! If you have signed a contract and you are in escrow, these are some Do's and Don'ts to stick by so that you don't delay close of escrow or terminate your contract completely :/ Take note! File them away for later if this doesn't apply now but these are GREAT reminders!
DO’s and DON’Ts
TIPS FOR A SMOOTH LOAN APPROVAL
Here is a list of helpful tips to ensure an effortless, delay- free loan process.
· DO continue making your mortgage or rent payments
· DO stay current on all existing accounts
· DO keep working at your current employer
· DO keep the same insurance company
· DO continue living at your current residence
· DO continue to use your credit as normal
· DO call us if you have any questions
· DON’T use any of your credit cards without a discussion with us first
· DON’T apply for new credit (even if you seem to be pre-approved)
· DON’T make a major purchase (car, RV, boat, jewelry, furniture, etc.)
· DON’T transfer any balances from one account to another
· DON’T pay off charge offs without a discussion with us first
· DON’T pay off collections without a discussion with us first
· DON’T pay off any loans or credit cards without discussion with us first
· DON’T close any credit card accounts
· DON’T change bank accounts
· DON’T consolidate your debt onto 1 or 2 credit cards
sPellHomes ultimate purpose is unwavering - to clearly understand the goals of each client we encounter and make those goals a reality. Our team of experts provide Buyers and Sellers valuable information and resources to successfully navigate the often challenging process of home ownership and investing all while keeping our clients best interests at heart. Real estate transactions are typically the largest purchase or sale you will ever encounter. sPellHomes understands you have many choices when selecting a Realtor and we welcome the opportunity to provide you with the service you deserve, from people you can trust.
Wonderful 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home with master bedroom on the main floo
"Serena was wonderful to deal with. Her understanding and patience were so comforting during the stressful times. She always went the extra mile for us and we really appreciated it. She helped us so much with questions during the financial part. I am glad thats over but felt good that I could call her and ask questions.
I am so happy that our daughter remembered Serena and Doug from an open house a year or so before we decided to search for a home. From day one they helped us look for the combined family home we were looking for. They are really very sweet people and they are there for you the whole way. The home we bought was a company that bought our home too. Thanks to Serena and Doug, we eventually sold it to them. Now that we are closed and getting moved into our new family home, we are very thankful for this power couple! Thanks!"